2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Custom Search

Welcome to the Lincoln Aviator Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Lincoln Aviator Forum

Like most online communities, you must first please register to create topics, reply to posts or create a photo gallery.

The process is free, quick and simple.

Once you sign up, you'll be able to
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Create a photo album, post images and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2016 Lincoln Aviator or ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lisa Girl

Lisa Girl

• Aviator Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationPA
  • My Aviator:2005

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:05 AM

Hi.

We are not Lincoln Aviator owners, but our dealer here in York (Beasley Lincoln) mentioned that a model is coming out that will seat 7.  Right now we have a Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and a Lexus GS because we couldn't find anything from Lincoln that has three rows of seats except for the Navigation and that's too big.

Is the Aviator due out later this year or early next year?  We're in the need and mood to get something new and out MKZ has been great to us.

Lisa

#2 OFFLINE   DJ1003

DJ1003

• Aviator Member
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationVegas
  • My Aviator:2003

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:15 AM

Hi.

We are not Lincoln Aviator owners, but our dealer here in York (Beasley Lincoln) mentioned that a model is coming out that will seat 7.  Right now we have a Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and a Lexus GS because we couldn't find anything from Lincoln that has three rows of seats except for the Navigation and that's too big.

Is the Aviator due out later this year or early next year?  We're in the need and mood to get something new and out MKZ has been great to us.

Lisa

Nobody is certain about when the Aviator is coming out, but Lincoln needs to fill the gap between the MKX and the Navigator.  They already have the small CUV, MKC. 

How do you like your MKZ Hybrid and why are you considering the Aviator over another Lexus?

#3 OFFLINE   blackmax

blackmax

• Aviator Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationColumbus
  • My Aviator:2005

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

I don't know for a fact, but the new Explorer is a year away and that's what the new Aviator is supposed to be based on.  I don't think that we'll see a new Aviator for at least 1 1/2 years if the rags are correct.  :shrug:

#4 OFFLINE   Robert

Robert

Aviator Member

• PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan
  • My Aviator:None

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:00 PM

There will almost certainly be a Lincoln Aviator to fill the market where a void in Lincoln exisits today.  Consider how hot the Ford Explorer has been - sales of the Ford Explorer:

January 2015: 14,995 sold

January 2014: 11,696 sold

Ford sold 160,000 Explorers in 2012 and 180,000 in 2013 (don't have 2014 numbers at hand), but you can see that the Explorer market size is hot and Lincoln is missing out totally.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·